Category Archives: Uncategorized
We plan to reopen for contactless curbside pickup ONLY starting June 16, 2020! You can place a hold using our online catalog. If you need assistance, you may call the Library but as staff don’t have regular hours yet, you may not reach anyone. If that happens, DO NOT leave a message as it could get lost. Try back again until someone picks up. We hope this changes soon as we work on getting staff back in to the Library on a regular basis.
Groton’s Pickup Hours:
Tuesday: 1 – 6 PM
Wednesday: 1 – 6 PM
Thursday: 1 – 6 PM
Friday: 1 – 6 PM
Saturday: 10 AM – 2 PM
Guidelines for Pickup:
- You MUST wear a mask, even if you don’t get out of your car.
- When you arrive, pop your trunk. If you have to open it manually, quickly get out and do so. Then quickly get back in your vehicle.
- Call the Library to let Staff know you are here. Tell them your name, vehicle make and color.
- Staff will be out shortly with your materials.
- Do NOT roll down your window or get out of your car.
- Staff will place materials in your car then walk back inside the Library.
- Once they are inside the Library, you may get out to close your trunk.
In order to safely quarantine materials, we cannot accept returns in person during curbside pick up. Instead, please use the book drop when we are closed. While materials will be prepared for pick up using COVID-19 safety measures, we recommend that you use the same protocols as materials come home with you. Please continue to visit us virtually, as you once again enjoy our print books, dvds, and more.